Myndplan is a mobile and web app that helps users understand and improve their mental health with simple diagnosis, tracking, and treatment tools. The team includes a UI/UX Designer, a Psychologist, Statistician, and business strategy manager.
We are looking for a Developer interested in championing a project and building a strong team to support a quickly growing company. You will be will feel like home to you if you like to work in a fun environment and like to be challenged every day.
We’re a passionate building tools to help make mental health accessible, affordable, and understandable. Our main product is client and user facing web applications (AngularJS), an API (Laravel) and a future iOS and Android app.
- You’re part of a small team that operates like a mini-startup – you’ll transition between front-end styling to client-side and server-side logic, write unit and functional tests, and verify before deploying
- You will be responsible for building and shipping all components necessary for your product, and you will work with Product Managers and Designers to determine the functionality, look, and feel
- You’ll build small, robust backend API services in GoLang that need to perform under load and deliver data pulled from large datasets
- You will frequently interface with other Product Engineering teams and Platform Service teams to take advantage of and incorporate their services and tools into your product
- Every day offers a variety of work, an opportunity to contribute new ideas, and the ability to share your knowledge through blog posts and presentations
- 3+ years of full stack experience designing and building high volume, scalable SaaS applications from end-to-end
- Strong proficiency preferably in either Angularjs, or Golang or solid professional experience in one of the following backend languages: Java, Ruby, Python, PHP
- 2+ years of strong experience debugging complex issues at every level of the stack; can debug a web application problem single-handedly all the way from the browser, through the transport, through the application and servers and databases and asynchronous queues. Not afraid of logs and core dumps
- Use of continuous integration and delivery technologies at an expert level and ability to teach others best practices.
- Curiosity to iterate and improve on solutions; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them
- Motivation to understand the business and our users, their requirements, and deliver results
- Passion for continued learning and achieving personal goals through developer community involvement and contributions
- 1+ years of experience mentoring and leading less experiences engineers.
Myndplan offers an incredibly unique work environment. Every team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer a flexible vacation policy, and unlimited books related to your profession.
Myndplan is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Interested? get in touch
Reach out to us at [email protected]